Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 8: Reflection



Hello Everyone,

Week 8 has been very tough week for me and I presume some of you had the difficulty to meet the deadlines.

Ok so I will not continue nagging and move to the positive parts which were fascinating.

Although I have missed the webinar on ANVILL and all the interesting parts of it, I would like to thank Jeff Magoto for giving his time and arranging the webinar. I would like to take the opportunity to ask whether it was recorded and how those who missed it can access what they have missed.

Another interesting part of this week was the toold to create online/offline activities.
Personally, I was attracted to the crossword puzzle (http://www.crosswordpuzzlegames.com/create.html). I used the website to create a puzzle for advanced nursing students taking the ESP course.
I have always used the ready-made crossword puzzles and never thought of creating my own. That is why this week I chose to create a puzzle of my own.

For this week also, I would like to thank Rachid for reading my report and write constructive comments on the peer review. It surely helps a lot to know my weaknesses in the report and turn it to a positive result!

Sylvia, Lebanon

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that the positives outweighed the negatives this week, Sylvia! Good work!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete