Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 9: Reflection

Hello everyone,

We are almost there!
Although every week we are given new topics to learn about, I would like to focus this week on what we have created throughout the course. The materials which we have created are quite a lot and it is pity not to share them.  As participants of this course, I think each one of us should have an e-portfolio as instructors through which we can share these created materials. As our e-portfolios can be accessed online, I would also suggest protecting your material with creative commons licenses which provide a flexible range of protections and freedoms for other educators. For those who are interested please visit http://creativecommons.org/
Sylvia, Lebanon

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sylvia,

    I join you for the idea of teacher e-portfolio and I find it very useful to share more ideas in the future.
    I congratulate you for your hard work!
    All the best!

    Rachid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sylvia. Good idea!

    I am exploring CC right now before joining in.

    Best,

    Hassan

    ReplyDelete