Friday, March 16, 2012

Final Reflection


Hello Everyone,

It's been quite a term, hasn't it? Between the projects and the tasks we have learned a great deal and even had fun while doing it.
Even though good things come to an end, there are always new paths and roads to take and new challenges to face. When the last week was opened, I was relieved that we had finished the final project and my last post would be very easy but it was the contrary. I was one of the hardest weeks ever to say goodbye and search for new ways to connect with each other after the course had terminated.
The sessions were rewarding and we should be proud of ourselves individually and as a whole class because we accomplished a lot and we got fantastic instructors who guided us throughout the course.
I hope that we can always remain in touch, and why not maybe find ourselves working together again in the future.
I will miss every minute I have spent for this course. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sylvia, Lebanon

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best for your future too.

    Hugs.

    Nur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia,

    There is a huge relief that the projects are done with and the intense weeks of labor have passed, but it is hard to let go of the bonds that everyone has developed. We are so fortunate that we can keep in touch with all the techie means available to us.

    It was great getting to "know" you, and I'll see you on the group Facebook page!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete