Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 4 Reflection

Hello everyone,
Here is my week 4 reflection.

Although my internet connection wasn't stable during the week and I was super busy with the fall semester final exam corrections for some of the faculties, I enjoyed the tasks requested to be done. I wish I had more time to surf each and everyone of them.

One of the things I enjoyed this week was writing the lesson plan. I have learned a lot form the lesson plans of my colleagues and I would like to take the opportunity to advise you all to "create, relate and donate" your lesson plans with millions of teachers worldwide.
I have sent my lesson plan to Voki.com to be posted on their websites and I will be glad to see something I have created to be used by other teachers, of course if it requires modification to suite their classes, then why not.
What I understood is that after they post your lesson plan, you receive a link which you can paste it on your e-portfolio (in case you have).
So go for it and lets donate what we have created to other teachers,

Sylvia, Lebanon

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Sylvia, what a nice idea to donate!!! I will try asap. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea you pointed out here, Sylvia.

    I will wait for feedback from the instructors and colleagues and then test my lesson plan in class before I share it, or "donate" it!

    Thank you,

    Hassan, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete