Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 2 Reflections


Hello Everyone
Here is my reflection for week 2

Search Engines:
Week 2 was even more interesting and new information is always welcomed.
After trying some of the engines, I wanted to get the feedback of my classmates (MA Education) too. I have shared with them the list we were given by our fantastic instructors and asked them to go home and try some. I have done this by the end of the week so I will be receiving their feedback next week. Of course while telling them about the list; I focused on I seek as most of this course’s participants liked it. All in all, I have enjoyed the search engines I have selected and I am willing to try all of them as there are few I didn’t have the chance to try.

ABCD model to write Objectives:
I have been using the ABCD model for more than a year now. I find it very clear, straight to the point and easy for the instructors to write their objectives. To reply to the thread, I have colored the objectives according to the A, B, C and the D but then I figured out we can't post a colored font. Can we change this?
Anyhow, I find the ABCD model very useful and simple to follow.

Sylvia, Lebanon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sylvia,

    I wish we could use color in Nicenet. Unfortunately, it's not that sophisticated. It works quite nicely for a free tool, but it does have limitations.

    It's great that you've been using the ABCD objectives for so long.

    Jodi, Oregon

    ReplyDelete