Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 1 Reflections


Dear Jodi, Sherie and course participants,

As my first post on my blog, I would like to tell you that I really enjoyed creating my first blog. After reading about it, I think I would utilize it to create extracurricular activities for my students and follow their discussions.

What I found interesting about blogs is that they can always be updated and therefore become more condensed with information as the time passes.

I am happy to start from the first week to learn new things through this course and I’m full of excitement for the upcoming tasks we have for the coming weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging realm, Sylvia.

    Best of luck with the course.

    Hassan, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia,
    You've got a great blog started here! Good work. I'm eager to see how the blogs develop over the next few weeks, too. It'll be fun!
    Jodi, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sylvia,
    With my best wishes of an enjoyable blogging!
    I appreciate your eagerness and wish you the best of luck.
    Regards,
    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sylvia,

    Welcome to the team and I wish you all the best for the coming days!Happy to be with you in this course!

    Salam

    ReplyDelete